Ingredients:200 gm Prawns(peeled de-veined)
For Curry Masala
8-9 Dried Red(Kashmiri) Chillies
5 Medium Flakes of Garlic
Small Piece of Ginger ½ Grated Coconut
7-8 Black Pepper Corn
Pinch of Fenugreek(Methi) Seeds
1 tbsp Tamarind Pulp or Dry Tamarind
Pinch of Turmeric
Pinch of Cumin Powder
Pinch of Corriander Powder
2 Green Chillies
For Chaunk(Tadka) & Final Preparation
1 tbsp Refined Oil
1 Onion Finelly Chopped
1 tsp Mustard Seeds
½ Coconut Milk Cup
1) Grind all Masala ingredients mentioned above with little warm water for making smooth paste.
2) Heat oil. Add mustard seeds. Then add all the onions when mustard seeds starts popping and saute the onions till they become golden brown.
3) Add curry paste and some water depending on how thick gravy you want. Add salt to taste once gravy starts sizzling. You can add optional coconut milk here.
4) Add Prawns and cook for another 10-15 mins cooked nicely.
5) Garnish with corriander ,chopped raw mango and chillies.